01983 869 000
Pet Policy, Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel
Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel is one of only a few hotels on the Isle of Wight which welcomes our four-legged friends. We know how difficult it can sometimes be to find suitable dog friendly accommodation and how important it is to find a place you can bring all the family. If you wish to bring your well-behaved dog along on your break please let us know at time of booking, there is a limit of one medium sized dog per room for the majority of our rooms. A limited number of rooms will accommodate 2 medium sized dogs, but again, this must be disclosed at time of booking.
Dogs are allowed in the majority of our Standard rooms and in a selected few Sea Facing rooms. With our beautiful cliff-top location you have easy access via the cliff steps to the beach below so your pet can enjoy a splash in the sea! We even have special doggy towels to dry off afterwards. Rylstone Gardens is directly opposite the Hotel which is a perfect spot to walk your pet and try and spot a red squirrel.
Unfortunately, some dogs have not been as "house-trained" as we would have hoped which is unpleasant for other guests and expensive to clean up, we therefore regret that any damage will incur a charge. Typically, a dog soiling a carpet would incur a £100 clean up charge to cover the cost of external specialist cleaners attending site to carry out cleaning.
- Dogs are charged at £10 a night.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the room during the day. At meal times we have introduced our Doggie Dining Room so that your pet can remain with you whilst you dine, both for breakfast or evening dinner.
- For groups, we can accommodate a small party of people in the Doggie Dining Room only with prior notice as we have limited space. Alternatively, we are more than happy for your dog to remain in the bedroom whilst you dine, as long as they are not causing a nuisance to other guests, barking or getting distressed. Please note that whilst we are happy for you to do this, any damage incurred by your pet will remain your responsibility and you are therefore liable for the costs of repairs.
- Pets are permitted in the public areas of the hotel with the exception of the restaurant and the pre-dinner relaxation lounge.
- Pets must always be on a leash whilst in the public areas of the hotel and grounds of the hotel.
- Pet owners are politely requested to clean up after their dog in the hotel grounds. (The nearest waste bin is opposite the hotel at the park entrance).
- Owners are fully responsible for any injuries to hotel staff or guests caused by their pet.
- Owners must report any soiling or damage immediately to a member of staff who can provide the appropriate cleaning materials for you to clean up after pets. In the case of dogs urinating on carpets, we will bring in a specialist contract cleaner to have the carpet professionally cleaned to remove all trace as otherwise any slight residue encourages other dogs to do the same. The cost of this will be passed on and is approximately £100.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for the repairs or replacement of any items soiled or damaged by their pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or in the gardens of Luccombe Hall Hotel. (our sister hotel next door)
SIGNATURE: ________________________________________________ROOM NUMBER:_________________
√ Best Prices for Car Ferry Travel on Island (or even free!)
√ The Lowest Prices for Bed & Full English Breakfast
√ Free Access to Leisure Facilities
√ Access to Special Offer Packages Not Available on Other Sites
or Call Reservations
01983 869 000