Build Your Own Isle of Wight Winter Break from just £50
at the Stunningly Located Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel, Shanklin
Build Your Own Isle of Wight Winter Break
Bed & Full English Breakfast for 2 £50 per night
2 Course Evening Dinner for 2 £30
Return Car Ferry Travel £40
Upgrade to the Best Room Available for just £30 per night surcharge
Stay up to 31st March 2019
Call To Book: 01983 869 000
Your Build Your Own Winter Break Details & Conditions
- Your Build Your Own Break must consist of one night Bed & Breakfast for 2 people at £50 per room per night Sunday - Thursday
- You can choose how many nights you wish to stay up to 31st March 2019.
- Offer excludes 24th - 27th, 31stDecember 2018 & 1st January 2019
- Friday and Saturday nights are available for a supplement of £20 per room per night
- Children (2-15yrs) sharing a room with 2 adults are charged at £10 per child per night
- Accommodation is provided in a Standard Room. You may upgrade to the Best Room Available (with seaview) for a nightly supplement of £30
- You can choose to add evening dinner to your break on any evening of your stay at a cost of £30 for 2 adults and £7.50 per child, subject to advance booking.
- Your 2 course evening dinner for 2 includes a choice of Mains & Desserts.
- Return car ferry travel can be arranged from Southampton, Portsmouth & Lymington at a cost of just £40 per car
- Your pet dog is warmly welcomed at a cost of just £10 per dog per night, subject to availability and advance booking. Read our Pet Policy for more information.
Book Your Build Your Own Isle of Wight Winter Break Now
Call NOW 01983 869 000 to book your Build Your Own Isle of Wight Winter Break
Follow the link for Luccombe Manor Hotel's Booking Terms & Conditions
Stay in Touch
At Luccombe Manor our aim is to offer you the best value holidays on the Isle of Wight and as such will run a variety of seasonal promotions. If you are not sure when you would like to stay then complete the short form below and let us keep you informed of the latest offers, news and events.