01983 869 000
Isle of Wight Dining Breaks at Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel from £65pppn
+ Huge Discounts on Car Ferry Travel & FREE Ferry Travel When You Stay 5nts or More or 2nts up to 31st March
"Staff. Superb. Chris the Bulgarian waiter worked his socks off. He always had a courteous and sincere smile.
Food. I think this hotel has found the new Jamie Oliver. Everything was beautifully cooked and presented. The Guinea Fowl and fresh vegetables were sensational.
Environment: Relaxing, tranquil. Wonderful gardens and views.
Room. We had a sea facing room. We went to sleep to the sound of sea angels whispering their salty tales.
Overall. Faultless." 5 Star Review TripAdvisor, November 2017
Isle of Wight Dine & Stay from just £65pppn
- Freshly prepared full English Breakfast each morning
- 2 course Dinner with Coffee & Truffle Tray each evening
- Pre-dinner glass of Prosecco each evening
- Accommodation in a standard room
- Unlimited Leisure Pass at Luccombe Manor and Luccombe Hall (next door)
"Fantastic food Excellent service Had the lamb shank on the first nite and it was amazing,The service was quick and the waiter Billy was very pleasant as were all the staff,The room was comfortable and bright,Lovely views of the sea from the dining room, The pool and hot tub were excellent, I would definitely stay there again." 5 Star Tripadvisor Review May 2017
Dining Break Prices, Travel Dates & Options
- Prices are per person per night
- Stay Friday and Saturday nights for a surcharge of just £10 per person per night
- Upgrade your room and make the most of the fabulous sea views for a supplement of just £20 per room per night
- Discounted Car ferry travel is from Southampton to East Cowes via Red Funnel. Portsmouth to Fishbourne and Lymington to Yarmouth via Wightlink. Peak dates (ie Bank and School holidays, IOW Festival etc) are subject to a supplement of £15 per car per way
- Discounted rates for children 2 - 15 years when sharing a room with 2 adults. Prices are per child per night.
- Free Car Ferry Travel (when you stay 5 nights or more or stay 2 nights or more up to 31st March 2019) is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Dogs stay free when you book a Dining Break to stay 2 nights or more up to 31 March
- Free Car Ferry Travel when you book a Dining Break for 2 nights or more and stay up to 31st March
- Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
Car Ferry Travel
|2nd January - 4th April 2019||£65||£32.50||£40 - £60|
|5th April - 24th May 2019||£75||£37.50||£60|
|25th May - 24th July 2019||£85||£42.50||£60 - £95|
|25th July - 31st August 2019||£95||£47.50||£75 - £95|
|1st - 28th September 2019||£85||£42.50||£60 - £75|
|29th September - 2nd November 2019||£75||£37.50||£40 - £60|
|3rd November - 24th December 2019||£65||£32.50||£40 - £60|
How To Book Your Isle of Wight Dining Mini Break at Luccombe Manor Country House Hotel, Shanklin
Follow the link below to make your booking online or check availability. Alternatively call our Hotel Reservations Office on 01983 869 000
Book Your Isle of Wight Dining Break by clicking below
"Lovely hotel in gorgeous setting Received a warm welcome from Julie on arrival, which continued throughout our 3 night stay, as all staff very friendly and eager to please. Excellent service & food in the restaurant. Evening meal was exceptional. Our room had obviously been updated recently & was very pleasantly furnished. Overall, an excellent stay & great value." Tripadvisor 5 Star Review May 2017